Many in stock
The curriculum will be taught by very experienced art teacher, art book author and talented artist herself. She has have been teaching arts for a few years. Her name is Dr Madhumeeta Banerjee. She lives in India.
This course will help build and strengthen the focus, creativity, perseverance, time management skills in the student which would eventually help in their academics and sports.
Timings (starting 16th June):
Wednesday: 1:00-2:00 pm est
Drawing pad, black pencil, eraser, water color paints
The course is divided in 4 modules (8 classes or 2 Months)
Module 1 (a)
- Inculcate a positive mindset
- Fundamentals of art
- Elements of art
- Use shading & tones to convert shape to form
- Draw flowers, single & bunch.
Module 2 (a)
- Principles of art
- Compositional guidelines
- Drawing subject with background
- Live flowers drawing / drawing from pictures.
- Watercolor techniques
- How to bring out texture
- Understanding behaviour of paint,brush & paper according to their wetness levels
Module 3 (a)
- Practical demonstration of watercolor techniques
- Wet on wet , color lifting,splattering ,edge defining & correction, texture, sponge, negative painting, background etc
- Select reference picture for project.
- Assignment: watercolor techniques & texture.
- Strategize the project painting
- Step by step approach
- Make thumb nail
- Make color swatches/ select palettes
- Select best materials
- Usage of masking tape & fluid
- Step by step guidance for making project.
There would be one live class for one hour a week. 4 classes a month, 8 classes in two months.
**Please see the refund policy for art classes before enrolling**
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.